We looked at sites that sold vintage baseball gloves and couldn\'t believe all the ones that were out there. The vintage baseball glove market is alive and well. The Rawlings glove was by far the one most available. That made sense since the Rawlings glove is the official glove of the MLB, but Spaulding used to be. I saw quite a few of the Rawlings gloves that I would want to purchase, but they were a little too expensive for me. I liked all the baseball mitts, but not the prices.
He went and got his old baseball mitt from the attic. It was the coolest baseball mitt. I couldn\'t believe he had kept his old baseball mitt all these years. We spent a lot of time reminiscing about his days in little league baseball. He played for a many years. Then we talked about him coming to watch me play baseball when I was a kid. I forgot that bought me my first glove.
The glove he bought me was a Nokona glove. We went to the store and picked it out. I showed him online all the places you could get the Nokona glove now. He couldn\'t believe all the baseball mitts out there. He asked me if I still had my Wilson a2000 glove. I told him I thought I had it in a closet somewhere. I\'m surprised that he hadn\'t gotten me the Wilson a2000 baseball glove after all his praise for the Nokona ones. He said that I wouldn\'t look at another glove since I saw the Wilson a2000 glove. I didn\'t remember that. My grandfather has a great memory.
I had a great time with my grandfather that day as always. Looking at the vintage baseball gloves brought back a flood of memories from his youth and mine. I\'m so glad I have someone like him in my life. My wife and I are expecting a baby in the fall and I can\'t wait for the baby to meet their great grandfather. I\'m sure, girl or boy, he and I will be able to pass on our love of baseball to the baby. Having multiple generations in your family is a special thing.
http://www.articlesbase.com/home-and-family-articles/nokona-bloodline-gloves-are-the-premier-nokona-glove-line-4134117.html
No comments:
Post a Comment